Stenon & SWD, Freelance Fullstack Developer
Sep, 2019 − Mar, 2020 | Potsdam, Germany
- Introduced React Hooks and Styled Components to the team through video explainers and documentation.
- Enabled dynamic code-splitting in Webpack with React.lazy, cutting time to first paint by more than 5 seconds.
- Introduced unit-testing to the team through internal workshops.
- Set-up the mono repository infrastructure to run integration tests as part of the CI pipeline
- Created E2E tests for all implemented features in Cypress.
Jan, 2019 − Oct, 2019 | Toronto, Canada
- Mission: Help brands to grow ad revenue on Amazon.
- Led customer development with 50+ user interviews.
- Build MVP in React, Node and Python on Google App Engine.
- Taught myself sales tactics and strategies, selling to American and European customers.
- Hired and managed freelancers for copy writing and UI design.
Bear Ogilvy, Software Developer
Aug, 2018 − Feb, 2019 | Toronto, Canada
- Led the development team building a DSL to transform product data on a large scale.
- Build the backend infrastructure in Node.js with a heavy focus on functional programming.
- Increased team output and organization by successfully introducing Scrum to the development team.
- Improved system reliability by transferring the existing backend from AWS to a GCE Kubernetes solution.
- Build multiple web interfaces in React.js and Redux.js with GraphQl data sources.
Robin Media, Frontend Developer
June, 2017 − Jul, 2018 | Toronto, Canada
- Built and led the development of multiple features for our web platform using React, Redux, GraphQl, and Web-Sockets.
- Created microservices in Node connected with our Postgres database via Knex.
- Owned the integration, collection, and analysis of user behavior data.
- Identified need of top of the funnel growth. And built a complimentary web app directing potential customers to our main app.